From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Čeština: Modřany, Prague
English: Modřany is a district in Prague, located south of city centre. It borders Hodkovičky in the north, Kamýk in the northeast, Libuš in the east, Cholupice in the southeast and Komořany in the south. The Vltava River separates Modřany from Lahovice and Velká Chuchle in the west.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Architectural elements in Modřany (1 C)
- ► Cultural monuments in Modřany (3 C)
- ► Gardens and parks in Modřany (2 C, 4 F)
- ► Transport in Modřany (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Views of Modřany (2 C, 53 F)