A model organism is one that is extensively studied to understand particular biological phenomena, with the expectation that discoveries made in the model organism will provide insight into the workings of other organisms.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Chlamydomonas reinhardtii (43 F)
- ► Drosophila melanogaster (8 C, 1 P, 161 F)
- ► Genetic models (137 F)
- ► Hydractinia symbiolongicarpus (3 F)
- ► Inbred strains (2 C)
- ► Magnaporthe oryzae (18 F)
- ► Neurospora crassa (62 F)
Media in category "Model organisms"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 1,958 total.(previous page) (next page)