Category:Mortuary Chapel (Trinity)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: The Mortuary Chapel is a wooden, Gothic Revival structure with a steep gable roof. Built in 1880 to service the Trinity area, it is one of possibly only two such structures remaining in the province. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Media in category "Mortuary Chapel (Trinity)"

This category contains only the following file.