Category:Myonie R. Kirby (ship, 1878)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type:Two masted topsail schooner
- Built at Borth y Gest in 1878 by John Hughes for Morris Owen.
- 103 GRT.
- 81.5', 21.8', 10.9'.
- 1878 Named: CADWALADER JONES
- 1916 Sold Renamed: SOPHIE
- 1925 Sold by a Captain Kirby for 130 pounds. Renamed: MYONIE R. KIRBY
- 1930 Laid up due to poor freights
- 1930 Sold to a Commander Stapleton. On the first trip they got into trouble and had to be towed into Brixham by the lifeboat. Unable to pay the salvage claim he had to sell her.
- Sold to some Germans for 80 pounds and they fitted her with engines.
Media in category "Myonie R. Kirby (ship, 1878)"
This category contains only the following file.