Category:N.978 Celtic Harvester (ship, 1957)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 8928612.
A ship can change her name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. Therefore, it's useful to identify a ship through her IMO number.
- Administrative port:
- Home port:
- Port letters and numbers: N978
- Vessel name: CELTIC HARVESTER
- Registry of Shipping and Seamen number: C17963
- Licence number:
- Fish producer organisation:
- Overall length: 40.08 m
- Registered tonnage:
- Engine power (KW):
- Vessel capacity units:
- Year built: 1957
- Hull material: Steel
- Country of build: NED
- Shellfish licence (Y/N):
- Call Sign: MBHZ9
- 2009-10-30 Engineroom fire aboard, two Kilkeel fishermen were taken to hospital
Media in category "N.978 Celtic Harvester (ship, 1957)"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.