Category:National Ballet School of Canada
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The National Ballet School of Canada campus in Toronto consists of the following buildings, most of which are interconnected and located on Jarvis Street:
- Northfield House, built in 1856 for Sir Oliver Mowat, Ontario's longest serving Premier (it also served for years as Canadian Broadcasting Corporation studios) - restoration completed in 2005;
- Margaret McCain Academic Building, originally the Havergal Ladies' College Building, built in 1898, restoration completed in 2005
- Celia Franca Centre, completed in 2005;
- The R.A. Laidlaw Centre, containing the Betty Oliphant Theatre, completed in 1863; and
- Currie Hall, initially built in 1911 as the Quaker Meeting House, located on Maitland Street and serves as a student residence - restoration completed in 2008.