From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- For the modern structure rebuilt on the same site, see Category:Nauvoo Illinois Temple.
English: The Nauvoo Temple was the second temple to be constructed by members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. When the main body of the church was forced out of Nauvoo, Illinois in the winter of 1846, attempts were made to sell the building. The building was later demolished by a succession of events.
Pages in category "Nauvoo Temple"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Nauvoo Temple"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Burning of the Temple...
- Piscine de l'église d...
- Plate commemorating th...
- Sunstone capital, c. 1...
- TEMPLE DE NAUVOO.jpg
- The Great Mormon Templ...
- The Nauvoo Temple by C...