Category:Neoplasms of female genital organs
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
Generally, diseases/disorders outlined within the ICD-10 codes C51-C58, D25-D28 should be included in this category.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Histopathology of neoplasms of female genital organs (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Cancers of female genital organs (3 C)
- ► Gonadoblastoma (1 C)
- ► Hydatidiform moles (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Mucinous cystoadenoma of the ovary (12 F)
- ► Ovarian neoplasms (20 F)
- ► Uterine fibroids (2 C, 24 F)