Category:New York State Education Department Building
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Media relating to the New York State Education Department Building in Albany, New York, United States. The building was built between 1908 and 1911 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971. It is the headquarters to the New York State Education Department.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 71000521.
Media in category "New York State Education Department Building"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- New York State of Educ...
- NYS Education Building...
- NYSED Building at nigh...
- NYSED Building Night 2...
- PSM V81 D522 New york...
- PSM V81 D523 Loggia be...
- PSM V81 D524 Dome of t...
- PSM V81 D525 Part of t...