Category:Niagara Cantilever Bridge
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Niagara Cantilever Bridge, also known as the Michigan Central Railway Cantilever Bridge, was owned by the Niagara River Bridge Company. It was built in 1883 just south of the Whirlpool Rapids Bridge, and was dismantled in 1925 when replaced by the Michigan Central Railway Steel Arch Bridge.
|View this and other nearby images on:||(Info)|
Media in category "Niagara Cantilever Bridge"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.