Category:Nichols-Rice-Cherry House

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
  • The Greek Revival style Nichols house was built in 1850, and was originally located on San Jacinto Street, and moved to the park in the 20th century.
  • Between 1856 and 1873 the Rice house was owned by financier William Marsh Rice, who bequeathed his fortune to found Rice University.
  • Español: Casa Nichols-Rice-Cherry (1850) — en Parque Sam Houston, Houston, del estado de Texas.


Media in category "Nichols-Rice-Cherry House"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.