Category:Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve — a Biosphere reserve and National park of India, within Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu States, in South India.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Bandipur National Park (2 C, 1 P, 28 F)
- ► Nagarhole National Park (1 C, 1 P, 11 F)
- ► Silent Valley National Park (1 C, 23 F)
- ► Velliangiri Mountains (6 F)
- ► Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary (3 C, 12 F)