Category:Nisshin Maru (ship, 1936)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Whaling factory ship
- Built by: Kawasaki Dockyard, Ltd. Kobe Shipyard, Japan
- Yard No: 598
- Keel laid:
- Loa: 163.07 m
- B: 22.56 m
- D: 14.86 m
- GRT: 16,764
- DWT: 22,190
- 1936 named Nisshin Maru for Taiyo Hogei K.K.
- Flag: Japan
- Official number: 42336
- Callsign: JGFL
- commandeered by the Imperial Japanese Navy
- transfered to Nishi Taiyo Gyogyo Tosei K.K.
- sunk by the torpedo attack of USS Crevalle (SS-291) at Balabac Strait
Media in category "Nisshin Maru (ship, 1936)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Nisshin Maru (1936).jpg