Category:Odeon Cinema, Bournemouth
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Odeon cinema, Westover Road, Bournemouth, England was built for Provincial Cinematograph Theatres and opened in 1929 as the Regent. It was renamed the Gaumont in 1949 and renamed the Odeon in 1986. Divided into two screens in 1968; 5 screens in 1989 and screen 6 added in 1995. The building is in Quattrocento style, with a seven-bay arcade fronting a first-floor loggia.
Media in category "Odeon Cinema, Bournemouth"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.