Category:Ogle County Courthouse

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The old Ogle County Courthouse is the third county courthouse of Ogle County, Illinois. It was built in 1891 and is at 105 South 5th Street, on the southwest corner of Illinois Route 2 and Illinois Route 64 in the city of Oregon, Illinois. Courtrooms moved to the Ogle County Judicial Center across 5th Street in 2005. The Courthouse is on the National Register of Historic Places it its own right, and both the Courthouse and several monuments on the courthouse square are part of the NRHP-listed Oregon Commercial Historic District. Memorial displays on the courthouse square include The Soldiers' Monument, the War Memorial, and the Columbiad Cannon and Parrot Cannon.
Object location 42° 00′ 50″ N, 89° 19′ 59″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Pages in category "Ogle County Courthouse"

This category contains only the following page.