Category:Old Methodist District Parsonage (Romney, West Virginia)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Old Methodist District Parsonage is a 19th-century Italianate residence in Romney, West Virginia, United States. It is a two story brick dwelling constructed between 1868 and 1882 to serve as the district parsonage for the area's Methodist churches. After it fell out of use by the church, the eight-room residence was purchased and restored by the Long family and currently features 18th and 19th century furnishings and folk art. The Old Parsonage was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|