Category:Old Swedes, Wilmington
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States. Its reference number is 66000261.
English: Holy Trinity Church — Old Swedes.
- Built in 1698 near Fort Christina, now in Wilmington, Delaware.
- The congregation goes back to the founding of New Sweden, in 1638, or to the first Lutheran minister in the colony in 1640.
- The graveyard around the church goes back to about the 1630s. Since 1790 the church has been Anglican or Episcopalian.
- A National Historic Landmark, and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Media in category "Old Swedes, Wilmington"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Hendrickson House.JPG
- Iron Letters Old Swede...
- MB Old Swedes.JPG
- Old Swedes Church engr...
- Old Swedes Front.JPG
- Old Swedes North East....
- Old Swedes South Porch...
- Old Swedes South.jpeg
- Old Swedes Tower.jpeg