Category:Oosterhout (ship, 1965)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 6502866.
A ship can change her name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. Therefore, it's useful to identify a ship through her IMO number.
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Gebr. van Diepen, Waterhuizen Netherlands
- Yard No: 979
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1965
- Length over all: 72,94 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 10,80 m
- Draught: m
- BRT: 499
- DWT: 1125
- Main engine: 4T 8 cil. Werkspoor (270x500) 940 rpk,
- Speed: 11.5 kn
- 1964 Named: OOSTERHOUT for Nederlandse Hout Import (Spliethoff), Amsterdam Flag: Netherlands
- Callsign: PGNM
- 1975 Sold to Israël Renamed: MALKA. Flag: Israel
- 20.01.1975 Sunk at first trip for new owner on her way from Delfzijl to Aveiro 20 mile north of Casquets
Media in category "Oosterhout (ship, 1965)"
This category contains only the following file.