Category:Orange County Transportation Authority
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) — public transport within Orange County; and to adjacent Los Angeles/Riverside County transit hubs and downtown Los Angeles, inSouthern California.
- OCTA also operates the California State Route 91 Express Lanes and O.C. Metrolink commuter trains.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Orange County Line (7 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Orange County Transportation Authority"
The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.
- 37th Street & USC Metr...
- Balboa Peninsula Bus S...
- NABI 40.09 LFW bus OCT...
- OCTA 43 FTC.jpg
- OCTA Bus View 03.jpg
- OCTA Bus View 11.jpg
- OCTA Bus View 12.jpg
- OCTA Newport Beach.jpg
- OCTD bus, 1980.jpg
- OCTD buses, 1980s.jpg