Category:Our Lady of Esperanza Church (New York City)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Our Lady of Esperanza Church is a Roman Catholic church located at 624 West 156th Street between Broadway and Riverside Drive in the Audubon Terrace complex in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It was built in 1909-12 and designed by Charles P. Huntington in the Beaux-Arts/American Renaissance styles, with an addition on West 156th Street and remodeling in 1924 by Lawrence G. White - Stanford White‎'s son - of McKim, Mead & White.

Media in category "Our Lady of Esperanza Church (New York City)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.