Category:Pacific McKay and Ford McKay buildings

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

One of the last remnants of Seattle's former "auto row". See Point 6: Ford McKay Building (Warren H. Milner, 1922) and Pacific McKay Building (Harlan Thomas and Clyde Grainger, 1925): 601-615 Westlake Avenue N on the HistoryLink.org Cybertour of Lake Union.

The building exteriors were given city landmark status in 2007; the terracotta was stripped, certain interior elements were salvaged and the buildings were demolished in 2009.