Category:Palais Blücher

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Palais Blücher was a city palace in Berlin, Germany, located at Pariser Platz near the Brandenburg Gate. Built 1869-1870, it was bought by the United States government as seat of its embassy in Germany, but due to a fire in 1931 and subsequent reconstruction work it was only used as such between 1939 and 1941.