Pamba River (Malayalam: പമ്പാനദി) is the third longest river in the South Indian state of Kerala and the longest river in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore. Pamba is considered as the Dakshina Ganga ("Southern Ganges") due to its association with Kerala's largest pilgrim centre - Sabarimala. The river enriches the lands of Pathanamthitta district and the Kuttanand area of Alappuzha district.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Pamba River"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Champakulam Bridge Riv...
- Champakulam Valia Pall...
- Pamba river panorama -...
- Pampa river by Murari1...
- Pampa river by Murari2...
- Pampa river by Murari4...