Category:Parisian (ship, 1881)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: R Napier and Sons, of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date: 04.11.1880
- Date of completion: 10.03.1881
- Length over all: 134,34 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 14,08 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 5,359
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: 14 kn
- 1881 Named: PARISIAN for the Allan Line Flag: United Kingdom
- 22.12.1898 Last voyage, Liverpool-Halifax-St. John, New Brunswick.
- 1899 Triple-expansion engines by Workman, Clark and Co, Belfast; 1 funnel
- 1902 Fitted with Marconi wireless telegraphy
- 04.1912 Rescued some TITANIC survivors.
- 31.10.1913 Last voyage, Glasgow-Boston-Glasgow (arrived 27.11.1913).
- 01.1914 Scrapped in Italy