Category:Parochialkirche (Berlin)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die reformierte Parochialkirche (1695–1705 erbaut, 1702 vor Fertigstellung eingeweiht) im Klosterviertel, Berlin-Mitte, dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz. Da sie neben der seinerzeit ebenfalls reformierten Oberpfarr- und Domkirche des Hofes der Hohenzollern die einzige reformierte, d.h. nicht lutherische, Kirche für deutschsprachige Berliner war, erhielt sie nie einen differenzierenden Namen, sondern heißt einfach Pfarrkirche, vom griechischen Wort für Pfarre (Parochie) abgeleitet.
English: The Reformed Parochial Church in Mitte, Berlin, Germany, serves a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. Besides the then Reformed Supreme Parish and Collegiate Church of the Hohenzollern court in Cölln the Parochial Church, est. in 1695, was the first and only Reformed church for prevailingly ordinary German-speaking congregants in Berlin, thus the undifferentiated name. On 24 May 1944 it was destroyed in an Allied air raid, roofed again after the war, it is and preserved in a semi-ruined state since.
Denkmalplakette Deutschland.svg This is the category of the Berliner Kulturdenkmal (cultural monument) with the ID 09011257

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

Pages in category "Parochialkirche (Berlin)"

This category contains only the following page.