Category:Paul R. Tregurtha (ship, 1981)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Information about the vessel may be found at IMO 7729057.
A ship can change her name and flag state through time, but the IMO number remains the same through the hull's entire lifetime. Therefore, it's useful to identify a ship through her IMO number.
The Paul R. Tregurtha is the current Queen of the Lakes, the largest ship operating on the Great Lakes. Names:
- William J. De Lancey (1981-1990)
- Paul R. Tregurtha (1990- )
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Paul R. Tregurtha grounding (4 F)
Media in category "Paul R. Tregurtha (ship, 1981)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A Tight Fit.jpg
- Alongside the Paul R....
- Chilly sunrise on the...
- Delivery below the loc...
- Paul R. Tregurth agrou...
- Paul R. Tregurtha agro...
- Paul R. Tregurtha.jpg
- PRTregurtha boom.jpg
- Tugs on stand-by (7795...
- Tugs on stand-by.jpg
- U.S. Coast Guard estab...
- Vessel freed overnight...
- Walking her in (663506...