Category:Peace Church in Jawor

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica.


العربية | Asturianu | Беларуская | বাংলা | Català | Dansk | Deutsch | English | Español | Euskara | فارسی | Français | עברית | Hrvatski | Magyar | Italiano | 日本語 | Latviešu | Македонски | മലയാളം | مازِرونی | Nederlands | Polski | Русский | Slovenščina | Українська | 中文(简体) | 中文(繁體) | +/−

Distinctive emblem for cultural property.svg This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship with number A/1905/990 z 4.09.1963.
Distinctive emblem for cultural property.svg This is a category about a monument in Poland identified by the ID 591266
Object location 51° 03′ 14.27″ N, 16° 11′ 20.45″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Polski: Jawor - kościół ewangelicki (Pokoju), 1654-1656, 1709

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Peace Church in Jawor"

The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total.