Category:Peoria City Hall
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Peoria City Hall, the city hall of Peoria, Illinois, opened in January 1899, and is made of a red Lake Superior sandstone. It sits at 419 Fulton Street at the south corner with SW Madison Street, and has the Peoria Civic Center on two sides.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|