Category:Phare de Chausey
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This lighthouse was originally built in 1847, was heavily damaged during World War II, and then rebuilt and reactivated in 1950.
This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA50000061.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|