Category:Phare de la Hève
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This station was established in 1775 with twin towers, which were destroyed in the Second World War.
This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA76000090.