Category:Phare du Cap Lévi
The original lighthouse at this station was built in 1858, but destroyed during the Second World War.
This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA50000064.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Phare du Cap Lévi"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.