From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Playa, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Playa and All pages with titles containing "Category:Playa"
Playa (plural Playas) is a word meaning "Beach" in Spanish. It may also refer to:
- Playa Chapadmalal, a town in the Province of Buenos Aires
- Playa Magagna, a town in the Province of Chubut
- Playa, a municipal borough of Havana
- Playa Girón, a town in Ciénaga de Zapata municipality, Province of Matanzas
- Playa Larga, a town, municipal seat of Ciénaga de Zapata, Province of Matanzas
- Playas, a town in the Province of Guayas
- Nabta Playa, a Neolithic site
- Playa del Carmen, a city in the state of Quintana Roo
- Puerto Rico
- Playa, a ward of Ponce municipality
- Playa Blanca, a municipal district of Yaiza, Canary Islands
- Playa de Palma, a city district of Palma, Mallorca
- Category:Playa de las Américas, a village of Arona, Canary Islands
- Playa del Inglés, a village of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Canary Islands
- Playa Granada, a village of Motril, Andalusia
- Playa Quemada, a municipal district of Yaiza, Canary Islands
- United States
- Racetrack Playa, a dry lake of Death Valley, California, famous for its "sailing stones"
- Willcox Playa, a dry lake of Willcox, Cochise County, Arizona
Beaches named "Playa"
See also category: Beaches by country
- Playa Limbo, a Mexican musical group
Media in category "Playa"
This category contains only the following file.
- Grafismos en la arena.jpg