Volcanismes that was active in the Pliocene epoch (approximately 5,332,000 years to 1,806,000 years ago). Some of these volcanoes may still be active today, but not as many as those that formed since the Pleistocene.
- Preceded by Category:Miocene volcanism.
- Succeeded by Category:Pleistocene volcanism in Category:Quaternary volcanism.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Pliocene volcanism"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 2012-01-17 13-00-08 Sp...
- Basalt Columns at Roch...
- Chilko River, Lava Can...
- Csobanc autumn2012.JPG
- Csobanc Castle winter2...
- Csobanc from west.jpg
- Csobanc winter2012.JPG
- Haláp 1920.jpg
- Haláp DKi lábánál.jpg
- Sierra Grande Andesite...
- Tufit, Tihany.jpg
- Vesicular basalt bomb,...