Category:Port Caroline (ship, 1919)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by Workman, Clark & Co. at Belfast
- Length: 146.6 m
- Beam: 19.0 m
- GRT: 8263
- Speed: 14 knots.
- 1919 Named: PORT CAROLINE for Commonwealth & Dominoin Line / Port Line Flag: United Kingdom
- After loading cargo at Middlesbrough at the start of her maiden voyage, she collided with Ellerman's City of Valencia.
- Returned to her builder after only six months for a refit of the steam turbines
- 1949.03 Carried wool from Sydney to Odessa in the Ukraine after which she completed the return voyage in ballast.
- 1949.10 Used as a cold meat storage ship in London for the Ministry of Food
- 1950.02.21 Arrived in Blythe for breaking up by Hughes, Bolckow.
Media in category "Port Caroline (ship, 1919)"
This category contains only the following file.