The Preußisches Kultusministerium was an ensemble of buildings at the corner of Unter den Linden (No.69-73) and Wilhelmstraße (No.60) in Berlin-Mitte, housing the Prussian ministry of education. Most of the complex was destroyed in World War II. However, the annex on the corner of Wilhelmstraße and Behrenstraße, built 1901-1903 by architect Paul Kieschke, was reconstructed and later served as seat of the East German ministry of education (Ministerium für Volksbildung). Today, the building houses offices of the German parliament (Bundestag).
Media in category "Preußisches Kultusministerium"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.