From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A propeller shaft (prop shaft), or Cardan shaft is a mechanical component for transmitting torque and rotation, usually used to connect other components of a drive train that cannot be connected directly because of distance or the need to allow for relative movement between them.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Propeller shaft brakes (3 F)
Media in category "Propeller shafts"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 733 Coupled shaft.jpg
- A view underneath (863...
- Amsterdam RAI METS 201...
- Cap San Diego - Maschi...
- Cap San Diego-wal srub...
- Leveling of shaftline.jpg
- SS Rotterdam in Rotter...
- This is supposed to be...
- Torpedo type 53-56 cut...