Category:Quaker City National Bank Building
The Quaker City National Bank Building at 721 Chestnut Street between S. 7th and S. 8th Streets in Center City, Philadelphia was built in 1888-89 as part of a building at 713-21, designed by Willis G. Hale, which housed three small banks. (See this image). Only the Quaker City Bank portion, the western-most part of the building, survived, redesigned by Paul Philippe Cret in 1923. As of 2013, the bank has moved out.