From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ragnall is a village and civil parish in Nottinghamshire, England. At the time of the 2001 census it had a population of 102. It is located on the A57 road one mile west of the River Trent. The parish church of St Leonard was extensively rebuilt in 1864-67. Ragnall Hall at the south end of the village is a 19th century replacement of an early 17th century hall, the main parts of the earlier hall surviving as barns.