Category:Rathlin (ship, 1936)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Ship Type: Passenger Cargo Vessel
- Built by: Alexander Stephen & Sons Glasgow,
- Yard No 550
- Launched: Thursday, 03/09/1936
- Completed: 1936
- Length: 272.5ft
- Breadth: 38 .4ft
- Tonnage: 1600 grt
- Engines by Alexander Stephen & Sons Glasgow
- Propulsion: 3 cyl triple exp. 1800ihp Single screw
- Speed: 15knots
- 1936 Named: RATHLIN for Clyde Shipping Co LTd Glasgow
- 1953-06-19 Sold to Burns & Laird Lines Renamed: LAIRDSCRAIG
- 1956-05 Sold to City of Cork Steam Packet Co Ltd Renemed: GLENGARRIFF
- 1963-12-30 Arrived Passage West for breaking up by Haulbowline Industries Ltd.
Media in category "Rathlin (ship, 1936)"
This category contains only the following file.