Category:Relocated wooden churches in Romania
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Many wooden churches in Romania have been displaced since the 19th century
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Acmariu wooden church in Alba Iulia (2 F)
- ► Gălpâia wooden church in Ciucea, Cluj (13 F)
- ► Wooden church in Luieriu (26 F)
- ► Wooden church in Maiorești (7 F)
- ► Stâna wooden church of the Bic Monastery (76 F)
- ► Wooden church in Mura Mare-Boțog (6 F)
Media in category "Relocated wooden churches in Romania"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.