From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Riverbank Arena — a pair of stadiums in the Olympic Park, within the London Borough of Newham, in east London, U.K.
- The Riverbank Arena was built with two venues for:
- the Olympic field hockey competition at the 2012 Summer Olympics with capacities of 15,000 and 5,000 respectively.
- the Paralympic football seven-a-side and football five-a-side competitions at the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
- After the games the scaled down venue will be moved north to Eton Manor sports and leisure venue in the Lee Valley Regional Park, England.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Field hockey at the 2012 Summer Olympics (34 F)
Media in category "Riverbank Arena"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.