Category:Robb House (New York City)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

23 Park Avenue on the corner of East 35th Street in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1888-92 and was designed in the Italian Renaissance revival style by McKim, Mead & White, with Stanford White as the partner-in-charge. The town house was constructed as the residence of James Hampden Robb, a retired businessman and civic leader, and his wife Cornelia Van Rensselaer Robb. In 1923 it was bought by the Advertising Club to be its clubhouse, and was converted to apartments in 1977. The building was designated a NYC landmark in 1979. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))

Media in category "Robb House (New York City)"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.