Category:Russell Sage Foundation Building (Sage House)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Russell Sage Foundation Building, at 4 Lexington Avenue at East 22nd Street, was designed by Grosvenor Atterbury and built betwen 1912 and 1915 as headquarters for the Russell Sage Foundation. An annex on East 22nd Street was built in 1930-31, also designed by Atterbury, connected to the original building by a 5-story "hyphen". The Foundation sold the combined building to the Archdiocese of New York in 1949, and it was subsequently sold in 1975. It is now Sage House, a condominium apartment building.

Media in category "Russell Sage Foundation Building (Sage House)"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.