From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Saint Pantaleon (Greek: Panteleimon 'all-compassionate'), counted in the West among the late-medieval Fourteen Holy Helpers and in the East as one of the "Holy Unmercenary Healers", was a martyr of Nicomedia in Bithynia during the Diocletian persecution of 303 AD.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Arm Reliquary of Saint Pantaleon (4 F)
- ► Frescos of Saint Pantaleon (6 F)
- ► Icons of Saint Pantaleon (15 F)
- ► Mosaics of Saint Pantaleon (4 F)
- ► Paintings of Saint Pantaleon (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Things named after Saint Pantaleon (2 C)
Pages in category "Saint Pantaleon"
This category contains only the following page.