English: The protomartyr of Christianity, is a saint in the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Lutheran, Oriental Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox Churches who is often depicted with three stones and the martyrs' palm.
|Date of birth/death||1st century||circa|
|Location of birth/death||Jerusalem|
Saint Stephen, the Archdeacon and Protomartyr is an early Christianity figure, appearing in Acts, Chs. 6-8. According to Acts, he was one of first deacons in the Church of Jerusalem and killed by stones by Jewish religious leaders.
He is commemorated as saint in all Christianity.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Saint Stephen"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Saint Stephen"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Bucheinband clm 21585.jpg
- Casa mia 17.jpg
- COA Palilula (big).gif
- Coelum Stellatum Chris...
- Horses in Vienna (8442...
- Mosaik Pfarrhof St. St...
- Pere Gascó - Six Resu...
- Place of the stoning o...
- Relics of St. Stephen...
- Relikvie sv. Vita, Mor...
- Santo Stefano (Moretto...
- Schwerin Schloss Kapel...
- St Stephen, Design for...
- Waha JPG00i.jpg
- Buildings in Harvose -...
- Edge of Barn Wood - ge...