Category:Salem (B&M station)
This category is for images of the former Salem depots owned by the Boston and Maine Railroad. The first Salem depot was an 1838 wood building, replaced in 1847 by a Norman depot with two large towers. It was demolished in the 1954 and replaced by a low stucco building. This was replaced in 1987 by the modern depot, images of which are located at Category:Salem (MBTA station).
Media in category "Salem (B&M station)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.