Category:Salle du Bel-Air
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The former Salle du Bel-Air, or Salle du Jeu de paume de Béquet (Hall of the Béquet Tennis Court), was a tennis court that was converted into a theatre and used by the Paris Opera from November 1672 until June 1673. It was located in the Rue de Vaugirard, just west of the moat (fossé) and the Rue des Fossés Monsieur-le-Prince (now the Rue Monsieur-le-Prince ). Today the former site extends into the Rue de Médicis, just south of no. 15 (or 13 bis) Rue de Vaugirard (see File:Jeu de paume de Béquet (Bel-Air) - Site map - Nuitter 1886 after p284.jpg).
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|