Category:San José Market Street Station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Media pertaining to the Southern Pacific's two Market Street Stations in San José, California, USA, which were located close to the intersection of Market and Bassett Streets, near where today's Coleman Avenue overpass of the rail line is. The first station was built in 1865 and used until the 1880s. The second station was in use from 1889 until 1935 when it was superseded by what is now called the Diridon Station. The freight depot at San Pedro and Bassett Streets was used by the Southern Pacific until 1969.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "San José Market Street Station"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.