Category:Sankt-Markus-Kirche, Berlin-Mitte

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die Sankt-Markus-Kirche in der Weberstraße (aufgehoben, Standort etwa an der Verzweigung der Weydemeyerstr.), Berlin-Mitte, gehörte und diente zuletzt einer lutherischen Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche der altpreußischen Union. Die Kirche wurde 1848-55 nach Entwürfen Friedrich August Stülers von Georg Erbkam und G.L. Runge errichtet und am 1. Oktober 1855 eingeweiht. Im Mai 1944 wurde die Kirche durch Bomben zerstört, die Ruine 1957 abgetragen.
English: The Saint Mark Church in Mitte, a borough of Berlin, Germany, was last owned and used by a Lutheran congregation within the Evangelical Church of the old-Prussian Union, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. Saint Mark Church was built by Georg Gustav Erbkam (1811–1876) and Gotthilf Ludwig (Louis) Runge between 1848 and 1855 following designs by August Friedrich Stüler. It was inaugurated on 1 October 1855. After severe destruction in an Allied air raid in May 1944 its ruins were demolished in 1957.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Sankt-Markus-Kirche, Berlin-Mitte"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.