From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- For the category regarding stairways, see Stairs.
- For the category regarding ladders, see Ladders.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Scala, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Scala and All pages with titles containing "Category:Scala"
Scala, meaning stair or ladder in Italian language, may refer to:
- La Scala, an Italian theatre in Milan.
- Piazza della Scala, an Italian square in Milan.
- Santa Maria della Scala, an Italian church in Milan.
- Scala & Kolacny Brothers, a Belgian girls' choir.